Cosset's Mission Statement
Cosset Industries Australia Pty Ltd mission is to evolve urban elements and objects deployed in public places beyond their current capabilities. This rolling objective dictates continual innovation that will ensure Cosset will become and remain a leader in outdoor elements. Cosset will profitably provide innovative, fault free products that fit our mission objectives:
- To be branded Cosset a product must be:
- designed with inbuilt “no-excuses” safety for public places.
- designed to set the standard for addressing OH&S issues.
- designed & manufactured to be aesthetically pleasing for the product’s lifetime.
- designed without price compromise where quality is a price issue.
- manufactured with the highest percentage possible of recycled plastic and recyclable components.
- Re-inventing customer expectations by achieving unsurpassed levels of customer and end-user satisfaction.
- By operating better quality business practices based on fairness, transparency and service with our customers, employees, suppliers and stake holders, Cosset will remain a responsible and desirable business partner.
- Allowing unfettered growth through enabling the company, its customers and its employees to be the best they can be.