Cosset's 98% Recycled Wood Plastic Composite Fence Plinth protects your fencing investment by creating a barrier between the base of any fencing system and the ground.
Manufactured from Cosset's EVERTUF, the Under Fence Plinth eliminates every possible issue with current market offerings including concrete and timber. Designed specifically to fit underneath Australia's market leading steel fencing systems, Cosset's Under Fence Plinth will eliminate rusting steel, rotting timberand cracking concrete and provide you with an attractive solution to any fence base deterioration.
Not only will it look good and outlast other market offerings, every Under Fence Plinth installed prevents kilograms of waste from going to landfill therefore giving individuals and organisations the opportunity to reduce their environmental footprint.
- Prevents rusting of under sections of steel fencing systems
- Lighter weight than concrete therefore solves Occupational Health & Safety issues on install
- Adds years to the life span of any steel fencing system
- Order pre-cut to length to eliminate on-site waste
- Recycled Wood Plastic Composite means timber-like strength with no warping
- Won't crack like concrete, rot like timber or rust like steel
- Termite and White Ant resistant to ensure longevity of your project
- Superior life span with the advantages of retaining physical properties throughout entire product life
- Non toxic - no chemicals like CCA treated timber
- UV stabilized material guarantees longevity of product
- Non permeable - can be fully submerged in water
- Will not harbor vermin
- Available in any length from 300mm to 3000mm
- Available in standard charcoal only
- Can be fitted under any fencing system including brush fences